This is the semi-daily photo-diary of She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. Expect posts accompanied with blurbs of what happened that day and the occasional pop-culture reference at 9:45AM.

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Analysis on Chinese-North Korean Relations

7:12 AM Posted by Unknown , , , No comments
It's currently finals week at school which is why I haven't had time to post anymore outfit shots. 

As many of you know, I major in International Studies and these are the types of things that we do. Do I regret it? Maybe just a little, there are definitely times when I have no idea what I'm reading about. This may be one of them but I'm posting this here because gdi Flowboard is pretty. 

This presentation is for our "China and the World" class. If you want a copy of our paper, just comment down below or email me at vveramare@gmail.com :D (Also I just realized that I mention USCHINA the most on this blog, I swear we have different classes!)












0 comments:

Post a Comment