This is the semi-daily photo-diary of She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. Expect posts accompanied with blurbs of what happened that day and the occasional pop-culture reference at 9:45AM.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Monkshood and Wolfsbane

Floral dress from Target, grey cardigan from Greenhills, crochet sandals from People are People
Aconite, from Harry Potter Wiki
Monkshood and Wolfsbane are alternative names for Aconite, a poisonous magical plant which is the main ingredient in brewing Wolfsbane Potion. The Wolfsbane Potion is a highly advanced potion that gets detrimental effects if brewed improperly. It relieves, but does not cure, symptoms of lycanthropy. When taken each day of the week before the full moon, it allows werewolves to retain their human mind post-transformation.

Like what I said in my previous post, I've felt extremely tired and sleepy these past few days. Today was no different, however, it did get me to thinking if I somehow might transform into a werewolf on the 15th. Maybe, maybe not. It's just that Remus is usually tired whenever the full moon nears. Oh well.


This is actually one of the first dresses I've bought myself. I think I remember buying this maybe three years ago? Just about.

Today, I got to my first class (USACHINA) late just in time to take a pop quiz which I totally failed; when I submitted it to my professor, she asked me if I did the readings---I didn't. Gosh, I feel so bad about that. I hope I can make it up next time. Sometimes, I feel like I only ever talk about USACHINA, haha! I've got other classes, too!

After two other classes, I had lunch with Ivan at Adobo Connection. We both got the Crispy Adobo Flakes for P99 because it has unlimited rice and I'm not really sure what else to try there. We've eaten at Adobo Connection countless times but we only ever get the Adobo Flakes.

Half-Eaten Crispy Adobo Flakes + unli rice

Random people at Adobo Connection

For my last class, SPANTWO, we just watched half of "Chef's Special". I should probably write a review of that when we do finish it on Thursday. But so far, I like it. ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment