This is the semi-daily photo-diary of She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. Expect posts accompanied with blurbs of what happened that day and the occasional pop-culture reference at 9:45AM.

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Wildfire Whiz-Bang

7:05 AM Posted by Unknown , , , , No comments

Top: Mango | Skirt: Greenhills | Sneakers: Converse

I feel like this colorful outfit makes up for the black and white filled posts of last week.


I've always been hesitant to wear something this colorful but I've always always wanted to. I remember in high school, my school would have neon days for the night's football game. Back then I didn't really own anything neon or wore anything apart from the generic jeans + shirt + jacket + tennis shoes. This is why in college, I've opted to wear less jeans.


This post was supposed to be for yesterday but because I was too lazy to set up the camera, I asked my sister if I could borrow her phone instead. Transferring the files took too long--apparently, google and dropbox just wouldn't cooperate with our internet connection yesterday.

The files were too big, so when I finally downloaded it on my laptop, I immediately resized them. But hey, high quality photos, am i right?


Some photos were a bit overexposed though. I do admit that when I got home yesterday, the sun was too bright, but usually camera phones compensate for that right? Oh well


hair bow: Pinkbox

Also, this is the first time I've worn a bow on my hair! The other day my sister and I bought so much bows so expect to see me wear more bows in the future.


ring: H&M


I'm not sure if it's just the angle or if the phone camera does some weird things but my legs definitely look longer in these shots :D

I'm posting today's outfit tomorrow instead (and it's gonna be a big shock because.........). hahah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment