This is the semi-daily photo-diary of She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. Expect posts accompanied with blurbs of what happened that day and the occasional pop-culture reference at 9:45AM.

Sunday, February 9, 2014

circus






Cream Circus Crop top from Genevieve Gozum, Black skater skirt from glambitionph on IG, pink two-laced Converse, Vivani interchangeable strap watch from Macy’s, pink jacket from Greenhills, neon pink shoulder bag from Aeropostalé.



I was feeling very pink today!

It’s almost Valentine’s day and it’s also my school’s University Week so we have a lot of booths and activities set up in school—one of which is a henna booth!

You can see my last name written in Gallifreyan on my forearm (I wanted to have the anti-demonic possession sigil on my forearm but I go to a Christian school and they might misunderstand, I also wanted the Deathly Hallows symbol but that one was too simple).

Today, I wore a really cute circus-themed crop top and a black skater skirt (which is my favorite combination), but because crop tops are against the dress code, I wore a pink jacket over it. I also matched my outfit with my pink converse and a neon pink shoulder bag and my pink watch.

Also, because it’s almost Valentine’s day, I also decided to have a cutesy Valentine’s themed nail art!

I hope I remember to take a picture of my outfit for tomorrow (=゚ω゚)ノ

0 comments:

Post a Comment